- Any content from Dudedaily.ca may not be republished on another site or in any print publication without prior written consent of blog owner (Jaden Shermack). This includes, but is not limited to: posts, images, videos and audio files.
- Readers may re-post an excerpt of up to 150 words (or 60 seconds of video footage) on a website or blog with a link back to the original post. Summaries or excerpts of more than 150 words must be approved in writing by blog owner prior to publication. Excerpts must be in exact text and may not be altered, sold, or translated.
- Readers of DudeDaily.ca may print up to 30 copies of any post, comment, or content as needed for personal, educational, review, or otherwise non-commercial use only, with citation. This text may not be changed, altered, or translated in any way, and cannot appear in a publication alongside any other text. Any other print use of a post from DudeDaily.ca is strictly prohibited unless prior written consent has been granted by blog owner (Jaden Shermack).
- For special permissions, please contact the email listed on the Contact Us page.
- All written content on DudeDaily was created/approved by the blog owner (Jaden Shermack) and is the property of blog owner (Jaden Shermack), unless clearly otherwise stated. If created by another contributor, said contributor holds copyright of their own written word.
- Although guest posters hold copyright to their own work, unless it has been otherwise arranged in writing (electronic writing may be permissible), any guest post on DudeDaily.ca may not be republished on another site or print publication. More information on Guest Posting is available to guest posters by contacting me directly.
- Any contribution to DudeDaily.ca is subject to deletion without notice should the site ever be terminated for any reason.
- Media Content:
- Some photos on DudeDaily.ca may be courtesy of a stock photo site. If that is the case, permission has been granted/purchased for use of the photo, or the photo is public domain property and no permission is necessary. These photos, even if public domain, should not be copied from DudeDaily.ca for duplication; it is preferred that you visit the stock photo site and download/purchase the image yourself.
- Some photos on DudeDaily.ca are taken by blog owner (Jaden Shermack) and are property of his and DudeDaily.ca. Duplication of these photos without prior written consent is prohibited.
- Some photos are owned by other entities, and are used as graphics to promote products on various websites/stores (see below for affiliation information), exclusive or non-exclusive infographics, or other images. Duplication of these photos is prohibited and permission for other use cannot be granted by Jaden Shermack and DudeDaily.ca.
- In no circumstance should any image appearing on DudeDaily.ca be duplicated and used to promote any other blog, site, or company without prior written consent. This includes, but is not limited to, social media posts.
- Some videos may be uploaded or embedded on DudeDaily.ca, either from YouTube or another video service provider. Unless otherwise clearly stated, any uploaded videos are the intellectual property of blog owner (Jaden Shermack) to the extent of the video service provider’s allowance, and should not be duplicated or taken credit for.
- Videos on this site that are created or maintained by Jaden Shermack (either on DudeDaily.ca via WordPress or via another service provider) may include audio that is not solely owned by Jaden Shermack or DudeDaily.ca. Permission for use of this audio is clearly stated either in the video description or on the post page on DudeDaily.ca. Duplication of this audio is prohibited and permission for other use cannot be granted by Jaden Shermack or DudeDaily.ca.
Limitation Of Liability:
- Contributors to DudeDAily.ca (including blog owner, guest posters, or commenters) hold no responsibility for mistakes, errors, or omissions in any of their contributions to the site.
- It can be assumed, unless otherwise clearly stated, that any opinion or advice posted on DudeDaily.ca does not reflect a professional opinion. Neither contributors nor blog owner are posing as a professional counselor, dietitian, lawyer, etc., and thus, contributions should be viewed in this light. Unless otherwise stated, any advice given has grounds only in personal knowledge or experience, not in fact or professional training.
- Jaden Shermack cannot be held liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use any materials on DudeDaily.ca, except when required by law.
- Jaden Shermack is not responsible for the content of sites that it hyperlinks to, including sponsored (see below for more information), affiliate (see below), or other links the site. Once the user has left DudeDaily.ca, the blog owner (Jaden Shermack) assumes no responsibility for content.
- Blog owner (Jaden Shermack) nor any guest posting contributor to the site holds responsibility for user-generated content (e.g. comments), be it libelous, spam, or otherwise unlawful or offensive. The commenter can be held responsible if it is found that their comment conflicts with law, and/or their comment promptly removed without notice.
- Any contribution (be it comment or guest post) to DudeDaily.ca can be removed from the site without notice at any time, for any reason. If it is found to the blog owner that the contribution violates a law, blog owner may address this accordingly; and, as previously stated, contributor will hold responsibility for their contribution.
- Content appearing on DudeDaily.ca may include affiliate or sponsored links. If this is the case, the individual post will be labelled as sponsored or affiliate. This will be made clear at or near the end of the post and possibly closer to the link, as well. (NOTE: Sometimes denoted on the blog by pink links, affiliate programs mean that I [Jaden Shermack] get a small commission for a product that you [the reader] buy from a site if you got there from my blog. It does not change the price of the item or otherwise affect anything for you, the reader.)